Brampton Paralegal
Assisting Residents
with their
legal matters

Brampton Small Claims Court Location
Brampton Small Claims Location:
7755 Hurontario Street
Brampton, Ontario L6W 4T6
To speak to a paralegal dial (800) 853-0745

Need assistance  in Small Claims Court ? Try our cost effective digital service.

If you are looking for assistance in Small Claims court,our Paralegal Firm can help! Our firm has developed a cost effective solution to assist individuals and businesses when dealing with their legal matters .

Our Firm has represented matters in Small Claims Court involving unpaid invoices,breach of contract,credit or credit card lawsuits, negative rating on credit report cases, contractor renovation cases ,car dealership or private sale cases, auto repair cases,faulty workmanship, loans,unfair business practices, gas marketer fraud cases, promissory notes and more.

By uploading your documents using our non-binding assessment form  our office will review your documents and determine the strength your claim.

upload your legal matter