Judgment Representation

Do you have a judgment that you need collected? Our firm collects small claims judgments with no up front fee. Once you have your judgment the hard work begins- enforcing your judgment to get paid what you are owed. We work with a private investigator who can assist in locating assets (such as bank accounts, employers, etc.) to help you recover your money. We have extensive experience in locating assets and being able to collect debts by way of garnishment of wages and bank accounts, and writs of seizure and sale of property and land.To learn more call (647)270-0811 for a free consultation.