Milton Small Claims Court Paralegal

Need Paralegal Representation in Miltion Small Claims Court ?

Milton Paralegal offers a wide range of legal services, including consultations, assistance with document preparation, and representation. See below for a detailed description of our services and typical cases, or contact us for more information about how Brampton Paralegal can help you.

In small claims court, you can sue for money or the return of personal property valued at $25,000 or less, not including interest and costs. Claims for Unpaid Invoices & Unpaid Loans,Contractor Renovations & Property Damage,Negative Credit Report Ratings, Credit Cards, Water Heater/AC Rentals, Commissions,Mechanic and Car Dealership and more.

Representation for  Landlord/Tenant at the Landlord and Tenant Board. The Landlord and Tenant relationship can be complicated but it doesn’t have to be. Swift, effective resolution of issues makes for better, clearer relations. Attempting to tackle a Landlord Tenant Board application on your own may end up negatively impacting the outcome of your matter and one small error could result in an action dismissed or worse.At the Landlord and Tenant Board, our firm commences and defends actions involving unpaid rent, evictions, maintenance, illegal entry, harassment and other LTB applications.

Contact us for free consultation from our paralegals or fill our the form below to learn more.

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]