Kevin Hodge
Licensed Paralegal
Get Free Case Evaluation
  • Actionable steps that will show you how to get results and get compensated! ($500 Value)No Cost Today!
  • ​How you may be able to get out of certain actions($500 Value)No Cost Today!
  • What type of documents are needed to increase the success of your case($500 Value)No Cost Today!
“If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten.." - Tony Robbins

Fill In Your Information 

You're 100% Safe & Protected. Your Information Is Secured Using The World's Best Technology. The Same Technology You Would Find At Your Local Bank. 
Paralegal Services to support you inside or outside the courtroom
Small Claims

In small claims court, you can sue for money or the return of personal property valued at $25,000 or less, not including interest and costs.

Starting January 1, 2020, the Small Claims Court limit will increase from $25,000 to $35,000. You will not be able to file a claim for the increased amount before January. Claims filed in the Superior Court for $35,000 or less before January 2020 may be transferred to Small Claims Court if the parties agree or the court makes a transfer order.


The Landlord and Tenant relationship can be complicated but it doesn’t have to be. Swift, effective resolution of issues makes for better, clearer relations.

Attempting to tackle a Landlord Tenant Board application on your own may end up negatively impacting the outcome of your matter and one small error could result in an action dismissed or worse.

At the Landlord and Tenant Board, our firm commences and defends actions involving unpaid rent, evictions, maintenance, illegal entry, harassment and other LTB applications.

About: Kevin Hodge
I have extensive experience in small claims litigation including breach of contract, unpaid invoices, renovations and property damage, erroneous credit reports, water heater, and AC rental complaints, wrongful dismissal, commission disputes, mechanic and car dealership negligence, and more.

I also represent landlords and tenants with matters concerning unpaid rent, evictions, maintenance, illegal entry, harassment, and more.

Have a question? Call my office now

Yes! I want help with my case
Kevin  Hodge Professional Corporation  © 2022. All Rights Reserved
Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions |
 Support: Text  "PARALEGAL" to  +16785067543